Our large late model fleet of Caterpillar machinery has many advantages over similar conventional plant.
All Terrain Dump Trucks (ADT)
- Hungry sides for carting larger loads.
- Tail gates fitted to ensure no spillage and extra capacity.
- Slippery decks to prevent carry back of material to load station – especially important when handling geothermal clays.
- 6 wheels drive cross locks for difficult wet conditions.
- CAT engine, acert technology complying with international emission standards (TIER III).
- CAT ‘high track’ system.
- Differential steer system allowing constant drive to both tracks while turning.
- CAT engine ‘acert technology’ complying with international emission standards (TIER III).
Trucks and Trailers
- We have recently added two brand new long haul Kenworth T409 Truck and Trailers to our Fleet to keep up with the high demand of Scoria required in the Auckland market.
- We run a fleet of late model Isuzu trucks with 4 axle trailers - Capacity 27.5 tonnes
- Slippery liner installed in bulk buckets to reduce material buildup.
- Variety of attachments - tilt buckets, trench bucket, rock breaker, rakes, ripper, ‘slashbuster' (clearing vegetation).
- All fitted with hydraulic Quick Hitches for ease of changing attachments.
- CAT engine acert technology which complies with international emission standards (TIER III).
- Earthworks are controlled by grade lasers.
- Machines are fitted with ROP's cabs. Dust and noise levels are minimized which enhances operator comfort and productivity.
Fuels and Oils
- Fuel is delivered by our site re-fuelling truck which is fully equipped with fire extinguishers, shovels and a spill kit in case of fuel spills.
- No fuel is kept on site.
- All staff vehicles are equipped with shovels, fire extinguishers and first aid kits.